Who are we and what do we do?
Trend E News Media, LLC is a comprehensive resource for news, trends, technologies and expert advice, as well as boutique production company creating news and doc style videos/branded content for companies looking to gain maximum exposure in today’s digital market.
Newsworthy Now is a service for business professionals looking to gain maximum exposure in the digital age. Please visit our sister site, http://media.trendeme.com to learn more about boosting your business through effective digital marketing strategies including creative promotional videos!
“We’ve done something really special. We combined a professional news crew, production house and marketing team to produce effective digital marketing tools with supreme results; creative promos highlighting your business, product, service or event. These short video clips can be tweeted, shared with prospective clients via social networks, and used to pitch the news media in a more unique way!”
Founder Trend E News Media
Former NBC Cleveland Digital Trend Reporter and MTV Promo Producer Nicole Sellars knows what’s newsworthy and how to break it down simply. Often times, technology, social and digital media news stories can seem overwhelming and copy heavy, but Trend E News simplifies these stories and explains how it’s relevant to your life.
*With decades of news reporting, promo producing and marketing experience, we know what it takes to make your story newsworthy.
Most common areas of coverage:
- Health Innovations
- Digital Media
- Social Media
What is ‘Newsworthy Now’?
- The TrendEMe News team will profile a company, product or service and transform it into a standard style news package or nat sound/documentary style promo piece. We can also provide a written article to compliment the video.
‘Newsworthy Now’ news package includes: (TRT 1:30)
- Reporter, key interviews, writing, producing, shooting, editing, graphics package, video uploads, and link to web video within 48 hours at a fraction of the cost of traditional advertising or hiring a full production crew and studio time.
Feature article includes:
- Approximately 600 words on highlighted product or service. Existing video and image uploads.
Some uses for ‘Newsworthy Now’:
- Demos for Shows/Expos
- More effective and unique pitches to the media
- Keeping your website/blog ‘active’- update your videos regularly.
Please call for pricing so we may accommodate all budgets and needs:
TrendEMe News. Where YOUR news could be what’s trending next in the media!
TrendeMe.com features both original news content and paid promotional content.
Read more about the TrendEMe Staff and Contributors:
Nicole Sellars, Founder/Editor-In-Chief
David Allen, Web Manager
Joshua Schwarz, Web Developer/Social Media Manager
Danielle Anzelone, Multimedia Content Producer
Jared Bendis, Multimedia Expert
MMA (Mobile Marketing Association)